COVID-19 Preparedness Updates (updated 5/26/20)
We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and adjusting our services to safeguard our team members, clients, and community. Please visit this page frequently for the latest from Foltex USA.
KEEPING EVERYONE SAFE
Until further notice, Foltex has implemented the following policies to keep our clients, vendors, and team members safe:
- Employees who are able to work remotely will continue to do so
- All traveling team members will be equipped with sanitization kits including disinfectant, hand sanitizer, masks and gloves
- Foltex USA will continue to practice social distancing
- Clients will be contacted to create a plan before we visit to ensure Foltex USA follows all implemented safety and precautionary measures
KEEPING EQUIPMENT OPERATORS SAFE
We put together a list of recommendations to help minimize the risk of spreading the virus when working on our equipment:
- Clean and dry microfiber cloths (without chemicals) or single-use screen cleaning wipes are an effective way to clean our touchscreens. Wipes containing chemicals not formulated for screens could damage the screen or make it easier for bacteria to survive
- According to the WHO, frequent hand washing offers more protection from catching COVID-19 than wearing rubber gloves
- For the latest, follow CDC and WHO recommendations on how to keep your workplace safe
Our equipment is wrapped in heavy plastic and is “quarantined” in a container for at least 14 days while traveling from overseas. This should prevent the equipment itself from being contaminated, but the plastic wrapping should be handled with care as it may have been exposed to COVID-19 while handled in the US.
CLIENT VISITS (ON-SITE AND STARTUPS)
We are working diligently to schedule travel and prioritize visits as we prepare to "get back on the road". Please feel free to contact us with specific needs or concerns.
Our team will continue to be available to answer your questions and troubleshoot equipment via phone or email. Please call or email your direct contact, or visit our Contact us page for more information.
Our Team will continue to fulfill part orders so feel free to call us or e-mail your orders to email@example.com.
CHECKING ON YOU
We want to be there to support all of our customers as they navigate this uncharted territory. If you need us, reach out — but we will likely beat you to it!