It's not a job... it's a career!
If you're interested in joining a diverse team of highly skilled ninjas, then Foltex USA may not be for you. However, if you wish to belong to a team of curious minds with a passion for customer service, then working for us is something you should seriously consider. Oh, and did we mention that we love dogs?
Curious to know more? Check out these five reasons to work at Foltex USA:
Motivated curious minds with common sense will flourish in this environment. We'll always push you to be your best, encourage you to better others, and push the limits of perfection in all we do.
We're on a mission
Learning, teaching others, having meaningful relationships, and the art of genuine caring are all priorities at Foltex USA.
We are family
In a workplace where we've eliminated politics, we treat one another with respect and care about our employees beyond expectation. Those who are looking solely for a paycheck need not apply.
“Cry laughing” and “knee slapping” are common practices amongst our staff. If you’re still not convinced, please know that one of our core philosophies is, "laugh and make others laugh—we will all feel better for it."
Vice President of Customer Experience - Hybrid or Remote
● Lead, Manage, Accountability
● Create and manage departmental policies, processes and procedures
● Develop and execute the department’s strategies to achieve business objectives
● Foster a customer-centric culture by reinforcing the importance of the customer experience throughout the organization
● Establish and maintain strategies to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction post-delivery of equipment
● Develop, implement and manage a customer satisfaction monitoring program
● Resolve customer issues and complaints expediently
● Cultivate and maintain strong customer relationships ensuring we meet their needs and expectations
● Create and manage the department's training program for new and existing employees
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
● Adhere to all company procedures, values and policies to provide an accurate representation of the company to all potential and current customers
● Direct and manage department employees
● Develop, document, enforce, and continuously improve departmental policies, processes, procedures and best practices
● Develop and manage the department's budget
● Manage department pricing and discount structures
● Ensure the team is focused on delivering exceptional customer experiences and continuous improvement
● Create and monitor key metrics that measure the customer support process, including response times, issue resolution, preventative maintenance, customer visits, startups, and surveys
● Collect and distribute customer satisfaction data
● Communicate client needs to the appropriate departments
● Analyze customer feedback and other relevant data to identify areas of improvement
● Collaborate with engineering, sales, and support teams to ensure our products and services meet customer needs and expectations
● Provide professional and timely communication to all customers
● Manage organization of department data, files and folders
● Train other employees
● Attend networking events throughout the industry trade associations
● Attend and participate in company events throughout the year
● Assist with planning, managing, and executing trade shows
● Attend company trade shows
● Work in a neat, orderly and safe manner
● Assist the company in any necessary duties to achieve company goals
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
● Education and Experience: Bachelor of Science degree in business administration or a related field with 10+ years of experience in a customer support leadership role
● Math: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, proportions, and percentages
● Language: Ability to read, write, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to write emails, letters, and articles using proper formatting, grammar, and spelling
● Reasoning: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Computer: Proficient in using software for document creation, process creation, data management, internet, and contact management
● Customer Support: A genuine passion for championing customer rights and satisfaction within the organization
Certificates and Licenses
● Valid driver's license
● Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills in American English and speak in an understandable accent
● Experience in working remotely and independently under minimum supervision
● Proficient in understanding of business technologies
● Excellent time management
● Produce quality output of work with extreme attention to detail
● Ability to solve complex problems and negotiate
● Active listener and social perceptiveness
● Strong leadership and team management abilities
● Dedication to putting the customer at the center of all decision-making
● Creative thinking to develop innovative customer experience solutions
● Willingness to explore new technologies and trends
● Familiarity with the industry, market trends, and competitors
● Maintain a positive "can do" attitude
● Self-starter who is dependable, motivated, and disciplined
● Able to build trust and forge relationships with customers, vendors and team
● Show a professional attitude (no complainers allowed), radiate positive energy and have a sense of engagement
● Passionate about customer satisfaction
● Open to receiving constructive feedback for the purpose of continuous improvement
● Flexible and willing to follow tight scheduling requirements
● Willingness to adapt and pivot strategies when necessary
● A sense of humor is required
● Be accessible by phone to assist customers
● Have experience in managing personnel resources
● Have experience in managing financial resources
● Have experience in customer service
● Have a dependable and professional mode of transportation
● Have a driver’s license and an excellent driving record
● Work from a quiet environment when making or receiving calls and have dependable, fast internet access when working remotely
● Hybrid or Remote
● Office - 10 Woodcross Dr., Columbia, SC 29212
● 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (local time zone) Monday through Friday
● 10% travel required
This is primarily an office environment. However, the working environment will vary depending on location.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 5 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
Training consists of one week at the home office and traveling with other Foltex USA team members. During that time, you will learn about the industry; our equipment; how to approach existing customers; how to use our computer systems; and provide outstanding customer support. Additional training will be provided on an ongoing basis. Training time will be paid. Duration of training will vary.